Modular VoIP SBC gateway with 4 VoLTE, 4 BRI, 2x BFANTLTES Antenna, Dual NIC and 2 SIP to SIP sessions free
As a successor product to the GSM Gateway, VoLTE SBCs function as a fully-fledged replacement and are also fully downward compatible. 2G (GSM) and 3G (UMTS) connections are still supported. In addition, the VoLTE SBCs feature better voice quality and faster call set-up within the 4G network.
They allow an easy connection of SIP to mobile networks for voice calls as well as SMS messaging, and include up to 6 LTE ports. Hybrid models enable add-on ISDN or analog ports in a single device to simply connect extra equipment or PSTN lines. With their two network interfaces and additional beroNet SIP-to-SIP licenses, take advantage of SBC functionalities to secure VoIP networks and make IP PBX systems and VoIP providers compatible. beroNet LTE SBCs are an ideal solution for voice failover via LTE and can be safely remote managed via the beroNet Cloud.
Options give you versatility and security
The beroNet VoLTE SBC connects SIP to LTE, supports voice and SMS messaging and is ideal solution for least cost routing and voice failover. All SBC Models come with two network interface cards, and with additional beroNet SBC software licenses take advantage of SBC functionality and meet your customers' requirements concerning SIP-to-SIP calls.
The beroNet BNSBC-M-2LTE2S02FXS provides 4 BRI to connect SIP with ISDN. ISDN Ports separately as TE or NT mode switchable insoftware (jumper free)
- Supports voice and SMS transmission
- Up to 2 concurrent SIP-to-LTE calls
- Hybrid model with additional ISDN interfaces
- Up to 128 concurrent SIP-to-SIP transparent calls, license required
- Up to 32 concurrent SIP-to-SIP transcoded calls, license required
- Voice Failover options via LTE, Survival Branch PBX App available
- Make IP PBX Systems and VoIP Providers compatible
- Adapt SIP Headers
- Secure the IPBX with topology hiding, and common attack prevention
- Easy to manage via WebGUI
- Convert from TCP to UDP, RTP to SRTP, varying codecs
- Cloud managed
- Expandable additional SBCs and Apps
- Still compatible with GSM/UMTS