64 channel IP camera input, Up to 5 Mega pixel (2560×1920) recording resolution, Simultaneous HDMI, VGA and CVBS output, HDMI and VGA output up to 1920 x 1080P resolution, Dual gigabit network interface
-Connectable to the third-party network cameras like ACTI, Arecont, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, PANASONIC, Pelco, SAMSUNG, SANYO, SONY, Vivotek and ZAVIO, and cameras that adopt ONVIF or PSIA protocol.
-Up to 64 network cameras can be connected
-Support live view, storage, and playback of the connected camera at up to 6 megapixels resolution.
-Simultaneous HDMI, VGA and CVBS outputs; and respectivelive view and playback via VGA and HDMI outputs.
-New GUI and support starting record with one key;
-Redundant recording, holiday recording and capture schedule configuration;
-Up to 16-ch synchronous playback at 720Presolution.
-Smart playback to quick get through the less effective information.
-Connectable to the smart IP cameras from Hikvision, and VCA functions can be realized.
-Customization of tags, searching,and playing back by tags.
-Locking and unlocking record files.
- Support HDD quota and group modes; different capacitycan be assigned to different channel.
- Up to 8 SATA hard disks and 1 eSATA disk can be connected, for both recording and backup.
- Hot-swappable HDD supporting RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID10 storage scheme. And 8arrays can be configured.
- Either normal or hot spare working mode is configurable to constitute an N+1 hot spare system.
- 2 self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interfaces, with working modes configurable: multi- address, load balance, network fault tolerance, etc.
- Support Hikvision DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System);
- Support Channel-zero encoding, which enables you to get a view in the remote client or webbrowser of 16 channels in one screen.
- Support network detection, including network delay, packet loss, etc.
- Adopt pioneering dual-OS design to ensure the security of system running.
- VCA detection alarm is supported.
- VCA search for face detection, behavior analysis, people counting and heat map.