Create a secure and manageable wireless network with ease. Multiple operational modes, network management tools and security features provide greater flexibility.
Set up your wireless network quickly and securely with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
Latest Wi-Fi security standards ensure encrypted and secure wireless network traffic with no hassle.
Multiple Operation Modes.
Access Point Mode
"Access point" mode allows the device to act as a central hub for wireless users. This is the most common use of an access point.
"Bridge" mode can wirelessly join two networks together, while "Bridge with AP" mode allows the device to act as a wireless hub and as a bridge at the same time.
extends wireless coverage to cover all dead spots.
Wireless client mode
enables the DAP‑2020 to connect to another access point.
WISP client router mode
allows wireless Internet service subscribers to share an Internet connection with wired computers without the need for an extra router.
WISP repeater (range extender) mode
can let WISP subscribers share their Internet connection with wireless devices without any additional routers.
Quick and Easy Installation
With the D‑Link setup wizard, you can set up your wireless network in minutes. It configures your DAP‑2020’s operating mode and allows you to easily add new wireless devices to the network.
Effective Power Saving
Built-in schedule function dynamically powers down the wireless network off when not in use. This feature reduces power consumption, saving energy and money.
- Wireless N connectivity
- Wireless 802.11g/b backward compatibility
- Wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps1
Multiple Operation Modes
- Access point
- Wireless client
- Bridge with AP
- WISP client router
- WISP repeater (range extender)
- WPA2/WPA wireless encryption
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Easy to Use and Manage
- Intuitive web user interface
- Built-in setup wizard
- 802.11n wireless LAN
- 802.11g wireless LAN
- 802.11b wireless LAN
- 802.3/802.3i/j/u 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet
- ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation
- 802.11n/g/b wireless LAN
- One 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet LAN port
Radio & Modulation Schemes
- Access Point
- Wireless Client
- Bridge with AP
- Repeater (range extender)
- WISP Client Router
- WISP Repeater
- Two 5 dBi gain detachable omni-directional antennas with RP-SMA connector
- 64/128-bit WEP data encryption
- WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
- WPA-EAP, WPA2-EAP
- TKIP, AES
- MAC address filtering
- SSID broadcast disable function
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Quality of Service (QoS): Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
- Web-based management through Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher, Firefox 3.0 or higher, or other Java-enabled browser
- 147.5 x 113 x 31.5 mm (5.81 x 4.45 x 1.24 inches)
- External power adapter: 12 V DC/0.5 A
Max. Power Consumption
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
1. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g and 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, buildings materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors may adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link relative performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput is based on D-Link 802.11n devices.