Pagina nueva 4
Gigabit Ethernet SX Mini-GBIC SFP Transceiver
- can achieve distances up to 220 or 550 meters
This easy-to-install Mini-GBIC (or SFP) module provides a simple way to add
Gigabit functionality to your Linksys switch. Gigabit fiber is often used to
connect two switches together. The technology used depends on the distance
between the two switches.
The SX module uses 850 nanometer wavelength light in multimode fiber optic
cables, and can achieve distances up to 220 or 550 meters, depending on the
- 62.5/125um MMF @ 160 MHz/km, up to 220m
- 62.5/125um MMF @ 200 MHz/km, up to 275m
- 50/125um MMF @ 400 MHz/km, up to 500m
- 50/125um MMF @ 500 MHz/km, up to 550m
For other options, see the 1000Base-T (MGBT1) and LH (MGBLH1) modules.