mydlink Home Smoke Detector
Nota: requiere disponer del modelo Home Hub (DCH-G020)
Protect your home and loved ones with the mydlink™ Home Smoke Detector. A built-in
audio alarm alerts you whenever smoke is detected and sends a push notification
to your smartphone or tablet when you’re away from home.
mydlink Home enables you to create a smart home without complicated set up,
installation costs or monthly subscription charges.
It’s easy to set up and manage with the mydlink Home app1, and connects to your
router via the mydlink Home - Connected Home Hub2.
It works with other mydlink Home devices, such as the Smart Plug which can turn
on a light when smoke is detected at night, or Siren to give you a loud audio
warning either in a different part of your home or even at a location away from
Peace of mind
Smart smoke detector with built-in 85dB loud audio alarm that can also send a
push notification to your smartphone and tablet.
Battery powered with low battery indication via push notification through the
mydlink Home app, allows you to stay informed on when the battery needs changing.
Set up, control, monitor and protect your home
The mydlink Home - Connected Home Hub acts as the link between your existing Wi-Fi
network and all mydlink home devices.
- Photoelectric smoke sensor
Networking Protocol Support
- Tamper switch & pairing / unpairing / reset button
- Diameter: 120 mm (4.72 inches)
- Depth: 53 mm (2.09 inches)
- Included 3 V CR123A battery
- Operating: 0 to 49 °C (32 to 120 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 85% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Z-Wave Plus
- EN14604 for smoke sensitivity & alarm