LANCOM 1811n Wireless
Business VPN router with High-Speed WLAN for
professional site connectivity
- Up to 300 Mbps gross with the WLAN standard IEEE 802.11n (draft 2.0)
- Secure WLAN compliant with IEEE 802.11i (WPA2/ AES) and Multi-SSID
- One internal, two external 3 dBi dualband antennas
- Five IPSec VPN channels integrated, extendible to 25, integrated VPN
- Stateful inspection firewall with intrusion detection/denial-of-service
- Load balancing with up to four WAN connections
- Four separable Fast Ethernet switch ports
- ISDN interface for remote access, remote maintenance and dial-backup
The LANCOM 1811n Wireless offers maximum flexibility for
the secure VPN site connectivity of locations, branch offices or subsidiaries.
This router is suitable for a large range of applications as it is equipped as
standard with 5 VPN channels (25 optional), ISDN for backup, remote maintenance
and LANcapi applications, along with four separately controllable switch ports.
The LANCOM 1811n Wireless provides trouble-free work in
your home office wireless LAN: Wireless coverage in buildings is greatly
improved thanks to the MIMO technology implemented in the IEEE 802.11n (draft
2.0) standard. This allows users working with notebooks in their home offices to
move between different rooms without interruption to the WLAN connection.
Smaller branch offices benefit from this improved coverage as well: Thanks to
the increased range, additional access points often become unnecessary. An
additional benefit: In conference rooms connected to the VPN router by wireless
only, video conferences can be conducted without interference thanks to the
higher data rates provided by IEEE 802.11n (draft 2.0).