Ubiquiti UniFi UAP Mini Technical Specifications
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 b/g/n
- Antennas: 1 integrated
- Maximum Power Consumption: 3 Watts
- Max TX Power: 18 dBm
- BSSID: Up to four per radio
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i
Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
- 802.11n @ 2.4GHz: MCS0 - MCS15 (6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps), HT 20/40
- 802.11b @ 2.4GHz: 1, 2, 5.5, 11
- 802.11g @ 2.4GHz: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54
Advanced Traffic Management
- VLAN: 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS: Per-user rate limiting
- Guest traffic isolation: Supported
- WMM: Voice, video, best effort, and background
- Concurrent Clients: 100+
- Ethernet Ports: 1 x 10/100 Mbps, Auto MDX, autosensing
- Buttons: Reset
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (12-24V)
- Power Supply: 24V 0.5A PoE Adapter included
- Power Save: Supported
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (Kits included)
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 13.5 x 2.6 cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 0.134 kg
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70°C (14 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 - 80% Condensing
- 1 x Ubiquiti UniFi UAP Mini Unit
- Wall and Ceiling Mount Adapter Kit
- Power Over Ethernet Adapter
- UniFi Controller Software Installation CD
Scalable and Unified Enterprise WiFi Management
The UniFi Enterprise WiFi System is a scalable enterprise access point
solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. The UniFi UAP Mini Access
Point has a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling or wall using
the included mounting hardware. They are powered using the included Power over
Ethernet (PoE) adapter, which provides power and data using a single cable.
The UniFi Enterprise WiFi System includes the UniFi Controller software. The
software installs on any PC or Mac within the network and is easily accessible
through any standard web browser. Using the UniFi Controller software, an
Enterprise WiFi network can be instantly configured and administered without any
special training. Real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, map loading,
and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
- Design - Aesthetic industrial design with unique LED
provisioning ring which provides an administrator location tracking and
alerts for each device.
- Powerful Hardware - UniFi AP devices feature the latest
in WiFi 802.11n technology (b/g/n supported)— capable of 150 Mbps speeds
with ranges from 300 ft.
- Intuitive UniFi Controller - Software Install,
configure, and manage all of your UniFi AP devices with the intuitive and
easy-to-learn UniFi Controller software User Interface (no special training
- Expandable - Unlimited scalability. Build wireless
networks as small or big as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a 3-pack)
and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
- Easy Mounting - Sleek wall-mountable and ceiling tile
mountable design (all accessories included).
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) - Includes Power over
Ethernet (PoE) functionality which allows both power and data to be carried
over a single Ethernet cable to the device.
- Wireless Uplinks - One wired UniFi AP uplink supports 4
wireless downlinks allowing wireless adoption of devices and real-time
changes to network topology.
- L3 Manageability - With L3 Manageability, the UniFi
Controller software can be run in a different subnet to the UniFi APs it
manages, allowing "no-touch" AP provisioning.
- Hotspot Management - All UniFi APs include Hotspot
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards
- Built-in support for voucher-based authentication.
- Built in Hotspot Manager for voucher creation, guest management and
- Full customization of Hotspot portal pages.
- Rate Limiting - Take advantage of UniFi"s rate limiting
for your Guest Portal and Hotspot package offerings. Apply different
bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage and limit duration
- Google Maps - Integration Upload your own custom-created
coverage maps or configure your map using the built-in Google Maps API.
- Email Alerts - Enable delivery of custom email alerts
to your inbox to report on any status changes in the UniFi Controller
Extend Your Coverage
With the UniFi Controller software running in a NOC or in the cloud,
administrators can extend and centrally manage wide areas of indoor and outdoor
coverage using any combination of UniFi AP devices. To the right are some
examples of how UniFi APs can be deployed:
Extend Wirelessly - Take advantage of wireless downlinking.
One wired UniFi AP uplink supports 4 wireless downlinks allowing wireless
adoption of devices in their default state and real-time changes to network
Manage Hotspots and Control Billing - Use Hotspot to
customize portal login pages and bill customers using major credit cards via
PayPal. Or, set up a voucher-based authentication system using Hotspot Manager
for voucher creation, user administration, guest management and payment refunds.
UniFi Controller Software
The UniFi Enterprise WiFi System includes the UniFi Controller software.
Using the UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise WiFi network can be instantly
configured and administered without any special training.
- Packed with Features - After the UniFi Controller
software is installed on a Mac or PC, the UniFi Controller can be accessed
through any device using a web browser. The UniFi Controller allows the
operator to instantly provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks,
quickly manage system traffic, and further provision individual UniFi AP
- Users and Guests - Keep track and control access of
specific users/guests connected to your network(s).
- Remote Firmware Upgrade - Save time and effort by
remotely upgrading device firmware.
- Guest Portal Support - Easy customization and advanced
options for Guest Portals including authentication, Hotspot setup options
and the ability to run as an External Portal Server.
- Events and Alerts - UniFi makes it easy to view and set
up email delivery of alerts and recent events on your network(s).
- One UniFied Network - Option to create one large
wireless network across multiple APs that lets users seamlessly roam.
- Save money. Save time. - Unlike traditional enterprise
WiFi systems utilizing a hardware WiFi Switch, UniFi uses a virtual
client/server application that requires zero cost and no additional